I have recently spend two nighs in this new hotel (the building is not so new). In the positives I would put the friendly staff and the very nice conference/meetings rooms. Very organized and supported all the time. The rooms have nice decoration and the bathroom is quite nice. It also has a quite nice gym. On the negative side I would put:
- You have to pay for the wifi
- Very boring breakfast. The restaurant food as well.. nothing special
- The most stupid elevator system I have ever encounter.. Took me 15 minutes to get down to the breakfast from the 4th floor because of only one elevator out of 4 was moving around every time and most where full.. And the most strange thing: No stairs available to go up.. only the emergency exit!!!!
- The room was not cleaned properly. Used glasses were not picked up during cleaning
The location is not so bad.. 15 mins walking to the city center.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your GHOTEL hotel & living Wurzburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.