I stayed at Hotel Strauss for one night.
+ It is located a few steps from the city center at a shopping street.
+ The staff was nice and helpful.
+ Rich breakfast
+ Clean room
- The room has no charme, it is furnished with the most necessary things.
- Furniture seems aged and is not inviting to spend time in the room.
- The bathroom is in a bad condition. It looks very used and needs definitely renovation.
I think Hotel Strauss is good to stay for max. one night. Price-performance ratio could be better. I would neither recommend nor not-recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are looking forward to welcoming you at the “City Partner Hotel Strauss” with its Restaurant “Würtzburg” in the romantic town of Wuerzburg. Our “3 star” hotel, which provides comfortable accommodation in combination with a pleasant atmosphere, is located at the “Juliuspromenade” right in the heart of Wuerzburg. The Congress Centre is approximately 200, the central station 800 meters from here. All the sights of our city center can easily be reached by food. Among many interesting places you can visit the market square, the historical edifice “Falkenhaus”, the Cathedral or the Residence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your City Partner Hotel Strauss reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strauss Hotel würzburg