We stayed in more than 10 different hotels in Würzburg so far and this is one of the best.
The Room in level 4 was clean with appropriate size. The bathroom was huge. The staff was friendly and offered lots of help. If you are lucky you can park your car directly in front of the hotel for free.
The location of the hotel is good, only a 5-10 minute walk to the heart of the city.
We did not try the hotel breakfast because the next café is only 5 minutes away and close to the "Alte Mainbrücke".
The only thing I found to criticize is that you could hear some noise (air ventilation?) during the night. Everything else was perfect.
Protip: Take a walk/run through the nearby "Landesgartenschau"-area up to the "Festung Marienberg" and enjoy the view across the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the foot of the Marienberg fortress (1.2 Miles/2 km), you will find the fully air-conditioned 3-star Hotel Mercure Wurzburg am Mainufer. The hotel is just 5 minutes' walk from the historic old town, is situated close to the Wurzburg Congress Centrum (approx. 547 Yards/0.5 Km) and has direct access to the River Main hiking trail. All 116 rooms were completely renovated in September 2012 and feature high-speed Internet and free WIFI. The hotel also has a bar and an indoor car park (subject to charge). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Mercure Hotel Wuerzburg am Mainufer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Wuerzburg Am Mainufer
- Accor Wuerzburg Am Mainufer