All reviews bedroom slippers complimentary wine historic building within walking distance welcome gift highly recommend this hotel would definitely stay here again centrally located hotel walked everywhere romantic road parking garage local wine location was perfect spent one night large bathroom european hotels included in the price
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2018

The hotel is a little old & rustic but very clean. Staff are great and attentive. Breakfast was very good with fresh fruit and warm croissants and buns. Location is ideal - we walked everywhere. Ask the staff for good tips to eat. The kids loved the personalised bedroom slippers. When we come back to Würzburg we would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Christoph U, Inhaber at Best Western Premier Hotel Rebstock, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2018

Thank you very much for your nice review! We are very glad, that you enjoyed your stay in Würzburg :-)

Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Very welcoming receptionist and a delicious welcome gift of wine. The hotel is situated perfectly for accessing all city sights plus river bars and restaurants. Would definitely stay here again, parking also available in nearby public parking.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Centrally located hotel with an adjactant parking house. Price reduction for hotel guest, 12 € per day. We booked a spacious luxuary room with walk-in closet and a large bathroom. In the room, wine and water was waiting together with small Pretzels. At check-out, we each got a pair slippers with our names skritten on them. Did not opt for the expensive breakfast, some guests just walked cross the street and found morning food cheaper.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Christoph U, Inhaber at Best Western Premier Hotel Rebstock, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad, that you enjoyed your stay with us :-)

Reviewed June 4, 2018

I stayed here as part of a multi city trip through Germany. The hotel is conveniently located right next to a parking garage if you take a car. It's about a 15 minute walk to the various attractions in the city center. From the front of the hotel you can see the castle. Don't try to walk to it from here though, unless you're in the mood for a long hike. There's a parking garage near the bottom of the stairs that lead up to the castle. The room was spacious and clean and even comes with personalized slippers. I didn't wear them but it was a nice touch. Wine was included at no extra charge and after check out I learned that the items in the mini bar fridge were free. Amazing! The water pressure and temperature were great and the bed was perfect. Modern Samsung TV so I could pop in a USB drive loaded with movies and play without special hardware/software. Breakfast was really fancy but a bit pricey at 18 euros. I was under the assumption that this was included in the price of the room but upon reinspecting the hotels.com website I may have misread it. Just so you know, parking and breakfast are not included. I'd stay here again the next time I were in Wurzburg.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for three nights after a business trip. Right from the start, the staff was very warm and welcoming. Although I had signed up for the least expensive room, they said they could offer other rooms at the same price and as every room was different, they took me on a tour so I could make my choice. Once I had settled in, there was a knock on the door and there was one of the receptionists with slippers with my name and a Christmas tree painted in glitter on them! They also provided two complimentary bottles of the local wine. The rooms were charming with a couch and a nook with a desk in addition to the bed. The location was perfect : about a seven minute walk to the Residenz and a 10 minute walk to the center of town. There were two restaurants: a formal (and famous) restaurant and a less formal one. I are at the less formal one and thought the food was very good.
I cannot say enough good things about the staff, particularly Theresia. She gave me excellent travel advice and each time she saw me she would greet me by name, remembering where I had been planning to go that day and asking how the visit had gone.
The hotel itself is in an historic building with views straight up to the castle- lovely. I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2017