Loved this hotel & the view from my room of the medieval walls. One caveat is that you will hear people walking the walls until pretty late at night so if you're a stickler about your sleep, make sure to ask for a room that is not near the wall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Prinzhotel Rothenburg is located very quietly within the old town and ideally provides stairs to access the historic townwall and Roedertower, which are directly next to us. It provides 50 very comfortable modern designed room categories standard, superior and bel etage, which have been renovated recently including big new bathrooms with daylight effect, over 60 TV channels with 32" LED flatscreens and WiFi. Fantastic private breakfast buffet for individual travellers. Wellness Packages enhance the romantic weekend break. You can book the best room rates and offers, with up to 15% rebate - but only on the OFFICIAL Prinzhotel Cbooking engine. The Hotel is accessible by car without hindrance. You drive directly with your car in the front of the hotel. On the terrace of our airconditioned restaurant Topinambur you enjoy, fresh regional dishes - and a daily happy hour in the Cocktailbar TopinamBAR. We serve the best Rothenburg coffee specialities with incredible foamy variations and thick tasty waffles - try us for a fantastic coffee experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, HRS, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Prinzhotel Rothenburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prinzhotel Rothenburg Hotel Rothenburg Ob Der Tauber
- Prinzhotel Rothenburg Ob Der Tauber