“A lovely Italian restaurant.”

Restaurant Michelangelo
Ranked #1 of 118 Restaurants in Rothenburg
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

I ate here with a colleague in January. It was a Wednesday night and many other places were closed. I'm glad we chose this restaurant. The menu was extensive and the waiter even bought fresh fish to the table to show what was on offer.
Both starters and main course were fantastic - the goulash soup was a big hit!!
I would definitely recommend this restaurant- prices were quite reasonable too!!

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I ate a couple of time in this restaurant and I can say the quality is good. The italian staff are friendly but professional and helpful. They provide good suggestion. Both fish and meat are cooked very good keeping the italian "tradition".

Reviewed October 6, 2012

We were recommended by the hotel that we were stay at, very glad they did. My husband had their special and I had there seafood pasta. For being in Germany the mussel were fabulous, very fresh and sweet. The waiters were very gracious. We sat inside instead of outside that evening because there was a chill in the air. The prices were very reasonable for a five star restaurant.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

The specials were quite the extraordinary, a daring combination of seasonal produce with cheese, eg chanterelle, pear and Gorgonzola cheese.
The food was delicious and the service was good.
We will definitely return when we visit Rothenburg again.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

The food was very fresh and tasty. The quality is great even though the price is very reasonable. They even have a kid corner to help entertain little ones. Definitely coming back when back in the area.