“Most fun ever for christmas items”

Kathe Wohlfahrt's Christmas Shop
Romantic Road, Rothenburg, and Harburg Day Tour from Munich
More Info
$104.52*
and up
Munich Super Saver: Salzburg and Lake District Day Trip plus Romantic Road and...
Ranked #1 of 9 Shopping in Rothenburg
More attraction details
Owner description: This famous shop brings all the glitz and glamour of the Christmas holidays year round.
Royse City, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Most fun ever for christmas items”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Rothenburg is a wonderful safe shopping experience. It has so much to pick from you won't believe your eyes. The Kathe Wohlfahrt''s store is amazing if you are into christmas . I have been to Rothenburg twice and planning third trip (can't wait ) . The reason I keep going back is because of ( THE KATHE WOHLFAHRT''S STORE ) . I could go on and on but I'm sure you get the picture. The christmas market they had and going to have in Arlington Texas this year are nice also. KATHE WOHLFAHRT''S store will be there guaranteed I will go there to. You must go and see for yourself.

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous customer service!!”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

On our visit to Rothenburg, we stopped in to see all of this store's Christmas loveliness. The magnitude of Christmas items was amazing, but more impressive was the kindness and customer service shown to us when we inadvertently left our camera in the store. We returned to the states saddened by the loss of our trip's photos, only to find that the kind folks at Kathe Wolhfahrt had tracked us down using a clue on my son's school uniform. the company returned my camera at no cost. REALLY? Great folks to do business with!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Ejt146
94 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Magic atmosphere for kids and grown up”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere is really magic. we went there when Xmas was really out of season, but the more you walk in the shop the more you are drawn into a Xmas atmosphere. The inner room is wonderful. no photos allowed but you would not be able to do them: breath taking. forget about big shopping. prices will make your wallet thin. a piece to say I was here is more than enough.

Visited September 2012
Glasgow, United Kingdom
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“unique shop”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Wonderful collections with master creativity. bought few items for my personal collection,love them all. a must visit place.

Oberoflingen
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Christmas Year round”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

You have to stop here. If only to walk around. It is a huge store inside. I am sure it will be hard not to leave with something pretty. They have everything you might be looking for from cuckoo clocks, Christmas ornaments, pyramids, you name it.