“Recommended”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Good Japanese restaurant surpassed my expectation. Good service, good food, price reasonable. A nice break if you want to try non-German food for a change.

2  Thank StanleyandPandora

Reviewed June 21, 2013

We had dinner there after arriving at Rothenberg. They had great Sushi combinations. My daughter had the ginger pork and garlic fried rice that was delicious. Strongly recommended to take a break fom German food. Place was very clean and great service.

1  Thank MiamiTravelMom2010
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This is a good restaurant if you are looking for non German food in Rothenburg. Service was good and menu is suitable for the kids but probably a bit limited which I suppose is reasonable considering this is not a major city. Overall good value for money and we will go back again.

2  Thank SooLeng
Reviewed June 3, 2013

The place is very cute, the service was great (very friendly) and the food was very reasonably priced and quite nice. I'm not a good judge, because I've been to some amazing Japanese restaurants, but I would recommend this one.

2  Thank 321Katya
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I've been in Germany for 4 years now and this is still the BEST japanese restaurant i've been to. I have yet to dislike something I've tried from their menu. I recommend this place highly, and bring my friends there every chance I get. The service is also friendly, though can be a little slow during busy times but that's to be expected.The town is also one of my favorites so the 3 hour drive is always worth it. If you find yourself in Rothenburg, stop in at Louvre and indulge.Their Chasu Ramen is my absolute favorite, but so many dishes are worth ordering. I've eaten here many times over the years and continue to make trips just so I can eat there.

4  Thank wrixi