This is a modern hotel built into a fine old Klosterle building. We got an extremely good rate for two nights.
Nordlingen is a great place to stay - charming but less touristy than it's more famous neighbours to the north, with excellent city walls.
The NH is two minutes walk from the marketplace. There is parking underneath the hotel at Eu 8.50 per night, but ask the (extremely helpful) staff and they will direct you to free overnight parking just outside the city walls about 5-6 mins walk away which is convenient enough once you've unloaded.
My only gripe is the internet access. It is 'free' but slow and with limited bandwidth - below standard these days.
Room and breakfast fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The four-star NH Klosterle Nordlingen hotel is located right in the heart of the quaint medieval city of Nordlingen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your NH Kloesterle Noerdlingen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Klosterle Nordlingen Hotel
- Nh Hotels nördlingen
- Nh Klosterle Nordlingen nördlingen