“Enjoyable and tasty food”
Review of Pizzeria Bella Vista - CLOSED

Pizzeria Bella Vista
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Sydney
“Enjoyable and tasty food”
Reviewed May 31, 2012

I tried the baked tortellini and it was superb. Husband had the tagliatelle al funghi - running short of funghi that night but the substitute worked well in a very tasty dish. The service was friendly and fast and the menu varied and well priced.
The wait staff standing in the front entrance having a smoke took the edge off the evening as the smoke blew straight back into the restaurant. It's never a good look when the person having a smoke then delivers your dinner.

• Visited May 2012

Helsinki, Finland
“Exeptionally good food”
Reviewed July 14, 2011

I went there with my nine year old daughter. I had pasta puttanesca and daughter pizza hawaiji. My pasta had exellent flavors. It was just perfect. I would recommend this place to families, couples, lonely travellers, everyone. Place has nice homely atmosphire with locals.

Red Deer
“Pretty good Italian”
Reviewed June 29, 2011

This restaurant serves basic italian. Lots of pasta and serves the meat and fish courses in a traditional trattoria style i.e. grilled, tomato sauce, lemon, etc.. The prices are low but thats not what we were looking for. We didn't feel the fish or meat dishes looked very inspired based on the menu descriptions so we stuck with tortellini, canneloni and taglietelli. The pasta dishes were good but not great. The patio overlooks a busy road. We ate at Il Pescatore in the old town a few nights ago which was excellent in all ways. We may be being a bit harsh on this restaurant since the other is fresh in our minds.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank Foodseekers
Miami Beach, Florida
“Excellent Italian restaurant in Fussen”
Reviewed June 5, 2011

My wife and I visited this restaurant after we saw the reviews on trip advisor and thought it was great!. The pasta was really good and would definitely recommend for anyone to go and eat here. The service was great and they were really nice.

• Visited May 2011
Venice, Italy
“The food is FANTASTIC!”
Reviewed May 28, 2011

After traveling around Germany, my husband and I found ourselves in need of some Italian food. After reading tripadvisor.com, we decided to visit Bella Vista. It was absolutely, the BEST Italian food I've ever had. It beat any of the restaurants back home in Florida.

I had the rigatoni putanesca, which was to die for! My husband had the rigatoni four cheese and of course we topped it off with beer! I would absolutely recommend this restaurant !This is a gem that deserves more recognition.

Visited May 2011