“This restaurant was exactly what we were looking for!”
Review of Restaurant Kelari

Restaurant Kelari
Ranked #8 of 105 Restaurants in Fussen
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Must go! We are a family of four and our bill with a bottle of wine (and they were gracious enough to let us buy their yummy olive paste that they import from Greece at less than half of the price we paid in Greece) was very affordable! The food was delicious, the kids want to go back again tomorrow! The service was also great, we were not rushed through our meal, they spoke great english and had English menus. It is very clean and not cluttered, lot's of elbow room to fight over the delicious baked feta!!

2  Thank CatChar

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Was a little disappointed with this resaturant; the food was well cooked and nicley presented but expensive and lacked any wow factor.

My starter was only luke warm and there was too little choice in wines for us. It is cosy inside and service was fine but for the same money we have had far better meals in Germany.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I really love this restaurant, nice atmosphere and greek food remind me my lovely Greece! Professional service garanteed.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

The food is Excellent! Margarita and Hristos were great! If you are in Fussen you must visit Kelari. More than a great meal we had such a great time. They were also very helpful in helping us navigate the town. Very friendly and I hope your experience will be as good as ours. I even made it a point to stop in the last time I was in Fussen even though it was an hour out of our way. Thanks guys!

3  Thank lmkimble1
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I like this restaurant I was with friends of mine...the food was very tasty, the athmosphere very friendly and the service is exellent. I liked the interior very much I bet I will go back to this restaurant sooner or later =] So if you are going to Fussen don't forget to visit this place you won't be sorry. I promise

1  Thank Ralitsa B