“Perfect!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Herzl am Rathaus

Herzl am Rathaus
Ranked #20 of 96 Restaurants in Fussen
Cuisines: German, European, Central European
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect!”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Amazing food, service and atmosphere!

Our food was delicious! The steak was cooked to perfection. The Flammkuchen had the perfect balance, and my dish with egg and bacon potatoes was sooooo tasty. The desert with the apple sauce was a delightful sweet finish. Adi, the chef that night, cooked everything to perfection!!!

The service was outstanding. Lavinia, our server, was on point and made sure we were very well taken care of!! Our drinks were never empty! :)

Thank you Herzl for a great dinner!!

London, United Kingdom
“Just finished eating there...”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have to admit, I was a bit disappointed when we arrived and the schnitzel options were not available until tomorrow night. We already had in our minds what we wanted to eat. So, it was between two entrees I had not heard of before. I reluctantly chose the Schweizer Bauernsteak. Can I say, I was not disappointed! It was absolutely fabulous. My wife and children got the regular schnitzel and fried potatoes. Again, very delicious! It was pretty busy and service was fine. Portions were great. I would highly recommend eating here if in town.

Kharkiv, Ukraine
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Very nice place! Good food, nice price, nice location! Everything was great! We orderes specials and it tasted very nice. We were in Fussen for a few hours, so after walking the streets found this place and were very satisfied.

1 Thank Milena908
NL
“Good in every detail”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

First of all we had a very good meal for a reasonable price, twice on seperate evenings in the same week. The reastaurant has a very nice atmosphere with good plain designed furniture and pleasant music. Many details was taken care of: different candlesticks on both evenings and even a disign steel triangle covering the flush tap in the lavatory arejust two examples, Very polite, helpful and good service. If you read at the door "open until 01:00" it even means that you can have your meal even a little later in the evening.
When I return to Füssen, I will surely return here for a pleasant stay and a goor meal

• Visited February 2013
Porto, Portugal
“Perfect in a dark cold night”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

The night was cold and quiet. This place seemed perfect to have a drink and reinvigorate myself with a good bavarian bier. It is a confortable place to hang around at night. It seems to be one of the few places that are open till late in Füssen.

I recommend it to all the Füssen tourists that might get somewhat lost in those deserted streets.

• Visited January 2013