Great location, great rooms and great food. This is the second time I have stayed at the Altstadthotel Zum Hechten and I was just as impressed as I was the first time. The hotel is located right in the middle of the old town. St. Mang Basilica, the High Castle, the shops and restaurants in the old town are only steps away. The Lech river is a short, pleasant stroll from the hotel. The room we stayed in was very clean and modern. This hotel is family run and the owners take pride in what they do. They are very helpful with information and directions. The continental breakfast was wonderful. A wide variety of meats, cheeses, yoghurt, breads and jams were available. The dining room on the first floor serves some wonderful light dishes during the day and has a fabulous dinner menu. The train station is a very short walk from the hotel. From there one can catch the bus toSchloss Hohenschwangau and Schloss Neuschwanstein. This is a perfect spot to enjoy a holiday in this beautiful Bavarian town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1001 Possibilities for you!Unique as the town Fussen is also our prestigious hotel. Behind a picturesque facade, you will find an individual, snug comfort, in our recommended restaurant. One can enjoy all the specialties that have been made known through the Alps region.Experience the beauty of the area in the middle of the Neuschwanstein countryside during your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, HRS, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Altstadthotel Zum Hechten reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Altstadthotel Zum Hechten füssen
- Altstadthotel Zum Hechten Hotel füssen