From the moment we drove up and were personally led to the parking area around back to the helpful hostess at breakfast, to the creative placement of comforters and pillows , and a balcony this hotel is a gem. The twin room was large, the bathroom modern (small shower), lots of room for toiletries and washcloths! The stairs to the room could be a problem for some so ask for lower floor. The breakfast buffet included all the fixings you would expect and so many breads--I fixed a sandwich to take for lunch (but don't tell). The hotel is right on the pedestrian mall. There are two restaurants on either side of the reception and both were good values with good Bavarian food. Easy drive to Neuschwanstein. Also easy drive to Garmish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1001 Possibilities for you! Unique as the town Fussen is also our well-established hotel. Find individual, comfortable rooms and familiar charme. Enjoy traditional specialties of the Alps region in our recommended restaurant. Experience the beauty of the area in the middle of the Neuschwanstein countryside during your holiday. We look forward to your stay and to welcoming you here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Altstadthotel Zum Hechten reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Altstadthotel Zum Hechten füssen
- Altstadthotel Zum Hechten Hotel füssen