We had a really good time staying at this hotel. Typical breakfast with meats, cheese, breads and what not. Good location right in the middle of Fussen and free parking in the back. Front desk was helpful, even the lady with the snappy attitude and we booked all our castles tickets through them which saved a long wait at the ticket office. Room was huge and very comfortable with free wireless internet. Overall no complaints. You can walk to both castles from Fussen (its about 45 minutes), take a bus or short drive. When visiting Neuschwanstein, i would also recommend hiking up to Marienbrucke, and then another 30 minutes or so after to get a really great view looking down on the castle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1001 Possibilities for you! Unique as the town Fussen is also our well-established hotel. Find individual, comfortable rooms and familiar charme. Enjoy traditional specialties of the Alps region in our recommended restaurant. Experience the beauty of the area in the middle of the Neuschwanstein countryside during your holiday. We look forward to your stay and to welcoming you here! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, HRS, Priceline, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Altstadthotel Zum Hechten reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Altstadthotel Zum Hechten füssen
- Altstadthotel Zum Hechten Hotel füssen