“Not that great.”

Ranked #2 of 108 Restaurants in Fussen
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2012

It takes forever to get service, food, the check, drink refilled, etc... When I went to find someone to pay for the meal (after waiting for 45 min and seeing no waiter) someone thought I was going to stiff on paying. REALLY!!! Stiffed'em on the tip.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

The owner of this establishment went out of his way to make sure we had a nice meal.

2  Thank AddiesGrammy
Reviewed May 6, 2012

Nice patio restaurant. We only shared a pizza but the food was good and service was quick and friendly.

Reviewed August 31, 2011

Had a family meal in Michelangelo during our stay in Fussen. Food was Good, however the service from the one waitress slowed as the restaurant filled up. Needs more staff.

Reviewed November 10, 2010

It was easy to find this restaurant but it was very difficult to find parking anywhere in the same county. There was only one waiter for the 8 tables that were occupied, and he brought the wrong appetizer to my daughter and served my fish dish with the head (and teeth) attached having not deboned it. I requested that the chef remove the head and the bones, but the fish returned with saber-like bones and with the head decapitated but on the plate, daring me to take a bite. My throat advised me to resist the meal, and therefore I shared my wife's pasta dish which was acceptable. The waiter was unapologetic when I showed him the evidence.

2  Thank johnpaul17