“Lovely place to stay -- and affordable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Haus Bagci

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Fussen
Haus Bagci
Ranked #32 of 39 Hotels in Fussen
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Lovely place to stay -- and affordable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2012

I stayed here with my sisters in May 2010. This was my second visit to Haus Bagci, the first being with my husband on Christmas Eve 2002 (our honeymoon). I returned because I found Haus Bagci to be super clean, super affordable, conveniently located, and run by a fabulous woman who is helpful, friendly, and down to earth.

It can be tricky to find accomodations for three people, but Haus Bagci had the perfect room for us. Our room was spacious, modern and clean and breakfast was perfect. I won't say there are over-the-top frills, but that's okay. It's sooo nice to not have to shell out tons of money for a comfortable room that's clean.

On my first visit with my husband, we awoke on Christmas Day and walked from Haus Bagci to Neuschwanstein Castle. I want to say it was around 2-3 miles. But it was a LOVELY walk and so peaceful. The house is definitely within walking distance of the train station, and while it's not located in the heart of Fussen, it's close enough to walk.

I was referred to Haus Bagci by a friend who was on her honeymoon (they were on a budget like we were). I can't say enough good things about this place. It's so nice to know that a person can travel and find gems like Haus Bagci where you don't have to spend a large chunk of money for cleanliness and comfort.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank roadlesstraveled76

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)