“Good simple food, even if you have to wait for a bit”
Review of Ritterstub'n

Ritterstub'n
Ranked #9 of 105 Restaurants in Fussen
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I was there with my husband on a recent trip to see Neuschwanstein Castle. The menu was good and it had a good selection. I recommend the Wiener Art Schnitzel and a good weissbier. Simple and traditional. Our meal was very good value for money too, even if we had to wait a good 40 minutes for it.

There are newer reviews for Ritterstub'n

Reviewed July 4, 2012

My husband and I ate at Ritterstub'n during our recent visit to Fussen. This restaurant was a recommendation from Rick Steves. The food and service were very good. I would recommend.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

Went to go to Ritterstuben on Monday night but unfortunately it was closed so went to another good restaurant around the corner called Ludwigs (reichenstr 17). Went to Ritterstuben on Tuesday night and had the best meal. GF schnitzel with tomato and cheese and then the best dessert of sliced pancakes with apple sauce...I rolled out of that restaurant a very happy person. Highly recommend.

2  Thank wsmith1
Reviewed May 18, 2012

We loved Ritternstubn. Excellent service and food was delicious. It's a charming room---quiet and could be romantic. They offer smaller portions with lower prices for almost everything which was welcome and made it an excellent value....and left room to drink more beer ;) .... Try the schnitzel with tomatoes and melted cheese on top! And the fresh pike is a local speciality.

1  Thank chgoclaire
Reviewed February 5, 2012

I loved the traditional dishes and great selection of beer. Only down point was the service. Very slow and not so friendly staff.