“Great beer”

Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Innenstadt - St. Ulrich-Dom
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Great beer and happy hour specials! Get the food platters to sample everything well worth trying and you won't be disappointed !

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Nice place, friendly staff. In the counter you can talk with others clients and travellers, very interesting. And they have a own beer that's very good: Alligator.

Reviewed December 28, 2011

This restaurant and micro brewery was amazing. My friend and I wanted to get out of our hostel room for a little bite to eat of the local cuisine and were told to go here. I'm so glad we did. The staff were really friendly and the food was just fantastic! So was the beer:) Although a little hard to find, it's most definitely worth hunting down. Thoroughly enjoyed our visit.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

Difficult to find. Lively young scene. Food and beer locally inspired. Very satisfying experience.

Reviewed October 24, 2010

Based on a lot of the recent reviews you'd think this place was terrible. I was disheartened to see this as my experience was quite pleasant. Cozy atmosphere, cute waitstaff who are more than eager to practice their English with you, and delicious food at a reasonable price made us very happy. On top of that, the place was fairly busy, so I got the impression that the locals seemed to like it, as well (it was a Wednesday afternoon in October-- I don't think many tourists were abound). Perhaps, unlike other reviewers, I'm not completely hip on what authentic, non-greasy German food is supposed to be like, but I thoroughly enjoyed my hearty, meaty, starchy meal and the tasty beer that accompanied it. My companion did, as well, and we intend to go back on our next visit.