“Authentic Indian Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Authentic Indian Food”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I decided to take my client and the team for a good restaurant. We all already tried Bavarian, Italian and Mexican, Thais but we were missing the Indian taste.
We took the lead with the heterogeneous team from different geographies to go to this restaurant.

To my surprise the taste of the food was very good. We ordered different types of non-veg platter and the main course dishes. The taste was completely to the mark of what I experienced in UK and in US.

So when I asked my team including couple of members from India, the response was very positive and above all the Indians said that the taste is same as in India Northern part, the Punjabi region.

When asked the owner/chef, we found that the chef himself is from that region and hence the taste.

Also I came to know with the team that couple of them tried out other Indian restaurants in Augsburg and the food was pathetic because the cooks are not Indian but they are just putting the tag as Indian stuff.

• Visited May 2012