Hotel Augusta
$149
  • Restaurant
City Hotel Ost am Ko(Augsburg)
$108
$59
Dom Hotel(Augsburg)
$97
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreat central locationclose to the hotelmin walka great staystay there againcityparkinggermanysaunaeuro
Reviewed June 5, 2013

We had a fantastic stay at the Hotel Agusta. The rooms were large, well maintained and very clean. This hotel is in a great location so shopping and seeing Augsburg is right out your front door. The best way to start your day is with the fantastic breakfast the hotel provides for its guests. Absolutely first class.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Hotel Augusta provides all the needs for the business traveller. It is well located, helpful staff and the room was quiet and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent. Pub across the road provides great Bavarian meals and beer.

Room Tip: Ask for a double room
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Large room, clean etc.

Staff were hopeless at the bar. The barman was also trying to check people in and not doing either job very well.

No large towel or shampoo in the room. I think this was an oversight.

Overall I wouldn't recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 4, 2013

My company sends empolyees to Augsburg, Germany a lot for various reasons/training and this little nook is our preferred hotel..even the VP, CFO, and CEO of my company stay at this hotel. I stayed at this hotel from Jan. 20, 2013 - Jan. 25, 2013.
I arrived at Hotel Augusta Jan. 20th around 10am on a Sunday - room was ready when I got there. The room I had was one of the smaller rooms on the 4th floor - Room 403. Two twin beds which I was okay with; not ideal if you are tall or above average size person. I loved loved loved this little room. The pillow and comforter was down feather and comfortable enough for me..I melted right into my pillow at night. The bathroom is small as well but it was perfect enough for me. Warming towel rack in the bathroom I learned quickly to keep on low or else you would pass out from a heat stroke. The shower I LOVED. Not much room to move around in there but it was good enough for my stay in Augsburg.
My room was ALWAYS cleaned when I came in from working. The maid even would fold my clothes that I had out on the extra bed ((was kinda weirded by that at first)).
This room was very warm...after a few days I figured out how to control the temperature and most nights I slept with the window open even with it snowing outside..the breeze was perfect.
The front desk was always helpful. The breakfast in the morning was EXCELLENT to say the least; there were so many choices of things to choose from. The waitresses would even have a pot of coffee ready for one of my co-workers for her to take back to her room while getting ready in the morning.
The bar area is nothing to write home and tell mama about but we always had a beer there at night and enjoyed our little table.
Parking is first come, first serve and there isn't many spaces but we didn't have much of a problem with parking.
This hotel is located downtown Augsburg and in walking distance to EVERYTHING. We walked to dinner the entire week I was there..even walked in the snow. Some very good places to eat near this hotel. I would definitely stay here again if I am traveling by myself. I'm not sure how this would work with a family of 4, probably would have to get one of the larger rooms.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2012

A comfortable 3 star hotel in a lovely town. Good, central location. Friendly staff with good English. Room was large and clean but nothing flash (3rd floor). Bathroom was obviously finishing refurb as the ceiling wasn't painted. Not a big deal and the shower, while small, was otherwise great. Heated towel rack. Room had adequate power outlets. Plenty of wardrobe space but no iron or board provided (by default). 2 large comfortable single beds with a quilt/doona. Too busy to try the TV reception :)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business