i had the pleasure of staying in one of the hotels serviced apartments for 2 weeks . The room was very comfortable, very large . Excellent bathroom with super shower pressure and instant tempreature. Perfect location, when i did encounter minor problems the staff dealt with them immediately. This is a 4 star hotel with 5 star service and quality
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a stunning history going back over 500 years the Steigenberger Hotel Drei Mohren is one of the most traditional hotels in Germany. As the place to be it is located on the historic and glamorous boulevard of Augsburg, the Maximilianstraße. Also the city of Augsburg has a long history going back over 2000 years: stretching from the Romans to the era of the textile industry, through to the Augsburg Puppenkiste puppet theater and Bertold Brecht, who attended high school here. The Fuggerei and the main train station both take approx. 14 minutes to walk to, while the Town Hall Square and Perlachturm tower can be reached in about 5 minutes. The 131 air-conditioned rooms are furnished in an elegant style and have a size from 20 sqm to 83 sqm. Choose between the categories Standard, Superior, Executive or Suite. In addition the hotel offers also a barrier-free room as well as allergic-rooms and apartments for longer stays equipped with a small kitchen. The culinary highlight of the hotel is the Gourmet Restaurant Sartory. Based on the french cuisine executive chef and host Simon Lang knows how to create culinary highlights combined with an exclusive selection of wine. The restaurant MAXIMILIAN’S offers you a variety of regional and international delicacies. The open kitchen and the modern atmosphere, both together with its extensive wine selection will invite you to linger. Feel free to enjoy our terrace during summer evenings while having a spectacular view on the historic Schaezlerpalais or the Maximilianstraße. The bar 3M with its fine cocktails, regional spirits, nonalcoholic refreshments and typical bar food is a special place to meet downtown. There are twelve variable function rooms from 26 sqm to 538 sqm with a total space of over 1000 sqm. Several foyers and a terrace in the courtyard complement the event part. Our 360 sqm Day SPA Relax Max with an aroma-sole-steambath, a biological sauna, a Finnish sauna and a room for relaxation is the ideal place for recreation. A fitness room and a separate ladies sauna are also part of this oriental designed area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Steigenberger Hotel Drei Mohren reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Drei Mohren Augsburg
- Steigenberger Drei Mohren Hotel Augsburg