“Great atmosphere, delicious food, reasonable prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Vapiano

Vapiano
Ranked #229 of 501 Restaurants in Augsburg
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Neighborhood: Innenstadt - St. Ulrich-Dom
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere, delicious food, reasonable prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2012

Liked Vapiano a lot. The atmosphere is great and the food is excellent. My only complaint is that the portion size of the pasta dishes is tiny. I would thus recommend the pizza as you get a little more for your money. Salads were also very tasty, I chose their own house special dressing and can highly recommend it. Dishes cost around €6.95-€9.95. You get a card at the entrance that you charge everything you have to and then you just pay the bill at the end. It was so good, that we repeated the Vapiano experience in Vienna.

Visited April 2012

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Augsburg, Germany
“New good food, but waiting in line for a pizza”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2012

Fresh made pizza's and salad's, food is good not to expensive, but you have to pick it up your self, and Italian macdonalds but than better

Visited November 2011
Turkey, İzmir
“You should definetely visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2012

I have been visiting Augsburg since 1995 and in 2011 I noticed a new bar-restaurant on the side of Fuggerstrasse. It is is located very near by Theater building of the city. We went there to drink something rather than eating because we were full up. Atmosphere was so nice, there was an olive three behind the bar. Many kind of wines are available. My favorites wines are reds so I will give you some example of variations and their prices here ; Montepulciano D'Abruzzo Doc (22 Euro bottle and 4 Euro Glass), Chianti (17.50-5.50), Bordeaux (21-6.50), Rioja Reserva Baron De Ley (25 Euro bottle-7.50 Euro glass) and so on...The prices of cafes and teas ranged from 1.90 to 4.50 euros. Beers 2.75-3.70 euros, Cuba Libre as a long drink is 6.50 Euro.
I strongly recommend you to eat pasta in Vapiano. They cook it in-front of you. Very delicious pastas with reasonable price (ranged from 6.25 to 9.25 euro). The system at the restaurant is interesting. You are given a card and supposed to show your card when you pay the bill. Each one at the table is supposed to take his/her own card. I suggest you to have a dinner or drink something at the Vapiano-Augsburg. I am sure you like it as much as I did.

• Visited January 2012
Augsburg, Germany
“Hit or Miss”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2011

If you like to customize your salads, then I think it's hit or miss with this place depending upon who is working. I always ask for very little dressing, and sometimes I get it, and sometimes I had a puddle at the bottom of my bowl. For the money, I would go elsewhere.

Visited December 2011
Porto Alegre, RS
“Delicious dinner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2011

We loved our pasta dishes at Vapiano, it was a great surprise! It costed about 7 euros each, and were really well-prepared and very delicious.
The place is trendy but very agreable, we had a wonderful dinner. It´s located just across the Theatre of the city, very easy to reach.
The best were the desserts, specially the Tiramisú and Panna Cota, you should prove it!

• Visited January 2011