“Ambient for kings”

Neighborhood: Innenstadt - St. Ulrich-Dom
Orebic, Croatia
“Ambient for kings”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Great steaks, excellent staff, super ambient. My rib-eye steak was so delicius and juicy like never. There is also buffet salad with plenti salad and whole round of parmesan cheese what was big good surprise for me. Roasted potatos with steak were also like homemade. I one word this is steakhouse.

• Visited May 2012

• Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Sutton Coldfield
“What a fortunate find!!”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

We kind of stumbled upon this place while in the city on business. It was brilliant - great buzz and atmosphere and really delicious food. I'd recommend the sirloin. All in all, a real find which I would recommend highly to anyone.

Visited December 2011
Augsburg, Germany
“Excellent”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

Great service, fantastic food, worth the money. I had a salad with chicken and my husband had a steak. Loved that they allowed me to bring in our siberian husky and brought him a bowl of water.

• Visited December 2011
Calgary
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed November 24, 2011

My friend and I were having a real craving for steaks one night and we decided to check out Azsteakas. When we walked in the waitresses were so very friendly and the atmosphere was quite inviting especially with it being chilly outside.

The owner also was very SO inviting and made sure that we felt comfortable. We had a hunch that he was the owner by how he took time to visit each guest at the table.

The food was NOT a disappointment. I ordered the rib eye and my friend ordered the sirloin and they both were THE best steaks we have ever eaten. Succulent and mouth watering. The salad bar was amazing. I was so impressed to see a whole parmesan cheese bowl sitting at the bar and the owner came by ever so often to scrape the insides to make sure there was always parmesan. I also noticed that they took car of the salad bar and made sure it was replenished when needed.

This place was excellent and we found it a very reasonable price that we came back the next night. The owner was so wonderful and thankful we came back that he even gave us a "gift" which was a free dessert. It was his way of saying thank you.

I can't wait to go back!!

• Visited November 2011