“Lovely steaks” 5 of 5 bubbles

Maredo Steakhouse
Ranked #87 of 410 Restaurants in Regensburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Lovely steaks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

We ate here two days running 'cos the steaks were so good. I had mine English rare, and the knife just slid through them, but the rest of the family found the same too, even when Medium/Well.

Visited December 2012

Port Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Fantastic restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

We ate at Maredo twice while staying in Germany. The food here is delicious and the portions are huge! The restraint is spotless and the staff are very friendly and welcoming. There was even a menu in English which was a great touch because myself, my sister and my brother in law speak very basic and limited German. The waiter also convered with us in English which I thought was fantastic and very accommodating of him. It was a great place to eat and excellent value for money. If I am back in Regensburg again then I will definitely go back! :)!

Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“The Maredo restaurant chain is good. The Regensburg Maredo is better.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2011

We have eaten at several Maredo restaurants in German cities close to the Dutch border. After a day of shopping you know where you are with Maredo; a well cooked steak and a tasty salad bar (and a large beer) for reasonable prices. Lately we had occasion to eat at the Maredo in Regensburg on a stopover to our holiday destination. The steak was excellent, the salad bar was fresh, even at that time of day after the lunch hour rush. Surely the Regensburg Maredo surpassed the expectations.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Hendrik_NL
Regensburg, Deutschland
“Here you get the best steaks you ever had! My favorite is the filetsteak served on a hot stone. They also have 2...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2008

Here you get the best steaks you ever had!
My favorite is the filetsteak served on a hot stone.
They also have 2 midday-specials.

2 Thank JuergenBr