“Unimpressed all around”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2017

I was really excited to eat here, after reading some rave reviews. I love carpaccio and have been looking forward to it for a while! This was supposed to be our nice meal out for the week... but I was not impressed at all.
First, the carpaccio was way too salty, that was the only flavor I got when I ate it. The tuna also had clearly just come out of the freezer, it still had ice chunks in it and was partially frozen. I thought maybe this was a fluke, and was still hopeful for the rest of my meal. However, my risotto was also disappointing. It was watery, undercooked, and the flavor was just not that great. I can make better risotto at home. My husband's pasta was also bland, and rubbery.
We were disappointed that our expensive meal out for the week was also the worst meal we had.
On the plus side, the server was good and helpful, and served us quickly, so I can't complain there. The ambience was also nice, it was a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed January 3, 2016

We found this restaurant for lunch tucked away in a side courtyard. There were only two other groups there when we visited. The service was very good. You can watch them hand cut the pasta. Unfortunately we don't speak German so we had difficulty reading the menu. So we ordered something simple - pasta with tomatoes and mushrooms. It was obvious they take care in their food preparation.

Reviewed September 22, 2015 via mobile

We needed a break from German food and we're very happy to find this very classy restaurant. The home made pasta was fabulous, risotto was very creamy and the atmosphere was great!

Reviewed July 6, 2015 via mobile

Thanks to other Trip Advisor reviews we tried this just around the corner from our hotel. Salads clearly made from fresh from the garden ingredients. Pasta freshly made. Seasoning of my wife's grilled shrimp just right combination of herbs; amazing ragout sauce and tender lamb chunks on my pasta.

Reviewed June 16, 2015 via mobile

It is a nice place to enjoy italian dishes. The fish and the pasta are excelent. The prices are above average but it worth in the end.
The decor is pleasant and the waiter is careful at the quests need.