All reviews railway station shopping mall old town would stay here again we've stayed rooms are small arriving by train hotel is great within walking distance buffet breakfast beds were comfortable spoke english per day city parking germany euros
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

hotel is just 5nind walk to main train station, strategic located. Opposite the hotel has a mall where a big supermarket can be found with lots of food as well.

The room is clean and neat. Staff is friendly at checked in as I arrived early from Asia. But I still got to wait for my room as no room is available but I got my room early from 3pm checked in time.

Breakfast is a big spread and I like the coffee station- it is huge!!

I do recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
JenniferSenft, Rezeption at Ibis Regensburg City, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Dear Sayvonna,
many thanks for your positive feedback and the details to your stay.
We're very happy that you would recommend us.

Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here while visiting friends that live in and near this beautiful city. Room was spotlessly clean and housekeeping staff friendly and polite when paths crossed in corridor. Breakfast was the extra but worth every penny as it is a buffet type so you can have as much or little as you want and and was I even was able to have breakfast with my friends as they allow non guests to have breakfast and pay at reception.
Reception staff as always welcoming and helpful even though I shamefully can’t speak German.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
JenniferSenft, Rezeption at Ibis Regensburg City, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Dear Mark,
many thanks for the positive feedback.
We're very happy about your praise about our team.

Reviewed June 6, 2018

The best side of this hotel - a great location as you can get to the old town by foot. You also have a big shopping center in front of the hotel. I had booked a standard room and it was really small, but still ok for an overnight stay only. The worst experience was bathroom: the shower had problems with dump in shower. Not "that days' problem" as it would take 1h at least for the water to go down. Super uncomfortable considering we were in 2.
The breakfast was ok and the good side of the hotel is that they accept pets (this was the main reason why we've stayed there).
I think the price was too high for a such quality hotel, but I must admit it's located in city center, so I believe you pay for location.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2018

We were driving a car so this hotel was perfect for us. It's a bit on the edge of the central city so it was easy to drive to, and there was free parking on site. There's a bus stop right around the corner from the hotel so it's also easy to get into the center of town quickly. The room was compact, with everything we needed. Breakfast is fabulous!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
JenniferSenft, Rezeption at Ibis Regensburg City, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2018

Dear Guest,
very much thank you for your fabulous rating and the details to your stay.
We're very happy to see that you had a good time here.

Reviewed March 17, 2018

The location is very good, close to the train station and within walking distance, over the railway bridge, to the Old Town. The hotel seems to be a bit dated in terms of decoration, but the beds were comfortable and the staff friendly.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
JenniferSenft, Rezeption at Ibis Regensburg City, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

Dear Ibis Guest,
thank you a lot for your positive words.
We know that our rooms are a little bit old but this year we get a renovation.
Hope to see you again here.