All reviews hotel is located old city bottle of water one night business hotel rooms are clean apple taxi mattress euro
Reviewed July 2, 2018

Hotel is located in quite calm area, yet it's very well accessible (both by car and by public transportation) and not too far from the city center. It's nice, modern, seems to be all new. I didn't take any pictures - those on hotel's website are reflecting reality.

I liked how Atrium takes care of their guests - there were apples and bottle of water for free, sewing kit, hygiene kit, bathing kit - nice details that can be very useful. The room and bathroom was very nice, new and clean and I didn't miss anything. You can ask receptionists for something you miss. The mattress looked too soft for my taste, but at the end I was very surprised how well I slept. So it's soft, but supports spine well.

Breakfasts were rich and tasty and the personnel was always there ready to serve.

I had some issues with internet quality during my stay, but this doesn't throw a shadow on my overall experience. Atrium is definitely one of the best hotels I've ever visited. I'll be back :)

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

The hotel had no air conditioning, which was surprising to this traveler from the United States. Also, there were no window screens, which deterred us from leaving the windows open while we slept. The portable fan was put to good use, but the room was still too warm and muggy. Anyway, THE MOST TROUBLING part of our two night visit was the fact that we found the door unlocked and slightly ajar after returning to our room late in the day. We reported this to the front desk and they were apologetic. Nevertheless, it left us with an insecure, uneasy feeling, and I wonder if something is missing that I haven’t yet noticed.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Michael L, Manager at Atrium im Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2018

Thank you very much for your rating and your comments.
I beg your pardon, that you felt unsecure. The doors of our guestrooms are always locked.
I will discuss this matter with our executive housekeeper to avoid this case in any time.
It was reported to me already, and you can be sure, that we trained our staff once again to check, if the doors are locked accurately.
Regards
Ralf Leidner
Manager

Reviewed November 20, 2017

This hotel is quite easy to find for a change our satnav took us straight to it. And the rooms were interestingly shaped clean and quite roomy, there is a lift so no problem for disabled in our party.

On the other hand it would have been nice to have had a tea making facilities in the room instead of the two apples. And no restaurant had to go out for dinner to the local Chinese with is quite close but not terrific either. Left at 5.45 am so didn't get to try the breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Michael L, Front Office at Atrium im Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2017

Dear Marion,
thank you for good rating for our hotel.
So we do not have tea making Facilities in all our rooms, but if you ask our staff at the reception, they can give you an electric kettle and cups to make your own tea. So please don't hesitate asking us, if you need anything.
Hope to see you again.
Best regards, Ricarda D, Front Office

Reviewed November 11, 2017

A nice, clean, modern hotel right in the middle oft he business park. Not very far from the city center. A great breakfast spread. Multiple restaurants around.
WiFi signal is weak in a few rooms which.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Michael L, Front Office at Atrium im Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear arammoorthi, thank you very much for your good rating. especially to your praise to our breakfast we gladly pass on. We are sorry that the WiFi signal was weak in this period. Nevertheless thank you for the four out of five stars and we look forward to welcoming you again. Best regards, Tanja Steinberger, Front Office

Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

We stopped by this hotel for one night. The price was quite fair (68 euros) included parking.
The room was impecable, the service was great. We arrived quite late and the hotel restaurant wasnt open on that day (Monday) so we asked the recepcionist where to grab a bite and just around thd corner there is a small place with a few restaurants and take away places. We visited the Thai place which was excellent! (walking distance from the hotel)

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Michael L, Empfangsteam at Atrium im Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear Paulina, thank you verry much for this great review. especially for the praise to our colleagues and employees.
We are pleased that you could enjoy your short trip in our house and look forward to welcoming you at your next trip to Regensburg again with us. With sunny greetings your Atrium im Park TEAM