All reviews the river marriott courtyard nice hotel per day old town walk into town comfortable rooms free breakfast hotel guests easy walk the hotel offers by foot beautiful city parking place yogurt stone bridge motorway
Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

We had a seminar in Regensburg.
The seminar room was spacious, clean and had the right temperature.
They offered coffee at any time ( latté, espresso and so on ).
The breakfast as well as the lunch buffet had a big variety! Yogurt, fresh fruit, ham, cheese, bread, pretzels, crossiants and much more :-).
Lunch had , beef, fish and a vegetarian meal!
The rooms are spacious and quiet ( when you face the Europa canal! ) Don’t accept a room facing the street!
The staff is very friendly and helpful! They take that extra step to fulfill your wishes :-)!!!
There were only 2 negative happenings, which was taken care of the staff!!!!
The beautiful city Regensburg is just a 10 min walk
away! The hotel offers bicycle to rent or Motorrollers!
You can jog along the canal in the morning if you wish!
We had 2 additional private days and we can highly recommend this hotel!!!
Dear Management please keep your staff so positive motivated!!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
h9067re1, Front Office Manager at ibis Styles Regensburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2018

Dear NaSommer,

thank you very much for your lovely feedback.
Our staff is very happy about your review :)

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

I have normally stayed in the city center to walk to everything. During this trip I could not find a hotel available for the entire duration of my stay in the city. So I booked this one.it is about 15 minutes walk to dom platz. However it is by the water so excellent location for running or walking. The rent bicycles to hotel guests if you want to ride around town. Also your le club membership gets you free access to a fitness club one block away equipped with pool, sauna and various exercise equipment. The beds were comfortable with weak but adequate air conditioning. Extra parking in back. Relatively good restaurant in hotel with outdoor seating. A new favorite hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business

Dear YumGuru,

thank you very much for your beautiful feedback.
It keeps us smiling, when our guests are happy :)

Reviewed June 5, 2018

After experiencing different Ibis properties throughout Germany, the "Styles" brand was certainly my favorite in this location. It was very clean and comfortable and had little thoughtful extras that make your stay memorable. The staff was so friendly and professional. There is a beverage welcome station and a comfortable common area to relax. There is a children's lounge/game area and a family dining room area. Our room was clean, the bed comfortable and the shower was great. There was a wonderful variety of fresh breakfast options, and we had ours outside, next to the canal where we could watch the cruise boats float by. We came here to attend the May Dult festival, and the location was fantastic for this, with gated parking (have to pay per day but it is not expensive) right next to festival parking, and an easy walking path to the festival grounds.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
h9067re1, Front Office Manager at ibis Styles Regensburg, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2018

Dear traverlerx,

thank you very much for your kind and lovely feedback.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

It costs a little more to stay in the river view rooms but it's worth it. The other side of the hotel faces a busy road. The staff are friendly and helpful. The breakfast is good. The rooms are modern enough. I found taxis in regensburg to be expensive. A short taxi ride to the centre can cost €13!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Montysheridan
h9067re1, Front Office Manager at ibis Styles Regensburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Montysheridan,

thank you very much for your kind feedback.
We´re glad, you enjoyed your stay like this.

Hope to see you again, soon :)

Your ibis Styles team ;)

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Interestingly, when I tried to write this review directly, by invitation, on the Accor Hotel site (powered by TripAdvisor) it wouldn't post. Perhaps a poor rating automatically produces an 'error'?!

I have no complaint about the room or breakfast at this hotel which were fine and the hotel is a reasonable price. The location was perfect for us. The dinner, however was truly awful. It is not often I am moved to write a review but here I am. Despite enquiring when we arrived if we could have dinner we were not informed that there was a very limited choice of menu that evening (in fact a choice of only two main courses and I think three puddings). Had we known we would have dined out. My choice of schnitzel was a big mistake. It had clearly been sitting in a warmer for some time, (although we were early into dinner), the accompanying chips were soggy, yesterday's (?) salad was limp, the pudding (who knows what this was supposed to be?) tasted like cardboard and the coffee was bitter. I left most of the meal, despite being hungry. The staff were pleasant and I never blame waiters/waitresses for what they are serving so I said nothing, preferring to write to Le Club Accor with the details of why I was not at all happy. However it is now over 4 weeks since I wrote and I have not even had an acknowledgment from them (and yes, I do check my spam folder!). This is the truly disappointing part. I had previously been a fan of Ibis and am even a member of Le Club Accor-Hotels. I will seriously reconsider staying at an Ibis again and I will certainly not risk a meal there as it was the worst meal I have ever been served in any hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear FelicityA15,

thank you, for taking time for your feedback.
We take this very serious and as a motive to improve our product.
We are very sorry, you couldn't enjoy your meal.

We hope you will make better memories, at your next visit :)