“Welcome to America”

Crazy Nate's West Coast Mexican
Ranked #4 of 1,275 Restaurants in Nuremberg
Description: Authentic West Coast Style Mexican. Tacos, burritos, nachos, house made margaritas, local beer and more! Offering Brunch every FIRST Saturday with Breakfast burritos, coffee, Mimosas and Bloody Marys.
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

As an American it always feels like home being at Crazy Nate’s. You’re greeted friendly once you come into the door, you order your food in English and hear American voices coming out of the kitchen. And last but not least you get a great burrito - best in town - and can have an ice cream sandwich or brownies for dessert. Awesome!!!
And don’t forget the brunch once a month, on every first Saturday of the month!!!
We love it!

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed October 9, 2017

What an amazing place. Came here for Brunch on a Saturday and couldn't be happier. Easily the best Mexican food I have had in Europe so far, and very authentic if you like west coast burritos. I can see how some people would think it was pricey, but honestly, it beats buying a plane ticket to Cali, so compared to that the prices here are a steal. Came here on a cold day and warmed up with some tequilas. Table space is rare so I sat down with some strangers and played some trivial pursuit while I waited for my food. Once they left a German couple joined my table and we chatted while I finished my food and beer. Was an amazing experience from my American perspective, but there were plenty of locals in the place having a blast as well. Would definitely recommend if you are in Nuremberg and want a break from bratwurst.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

In Nuremburg (Nürnberg) for the weekend and really wanted some Mexican food for dinner. Looked up places and found Crazy Nates. I got a burrito which was really good. My friend got the Nachos, which I had to try and they are really good as well. They are both really filling. I would highly recommend this place for the food and service. The staff are really friendly and there was a great atmosphere here. Hopefully we can come back soon to Crazy Nates. Highly recommend

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank sheila_jules
Reviewed September 16, 2017

For years I have been trying every new Mexican restaurant in and around Nuremberg and was never happy with the taste and autheticity. But now with Crazy Nates I am more than happy. The atmosphere is very laid back, the crew is always friendly and up for some small talk and the food is extremely tasty. Also the restaurant offers a salsa bar, something I had not seen in Germany yet. The produce and meat seem to be very high quality and everything is cooked to Mexican perfection. I would recommend a San Francisco Mission Style Burrito and a locally brewed NBG craft beer.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Hey Dude! the food is the madness. just delicious! we were there twice and it was always good. Nate is really crazy but cool. the burritos are juicy however the margarita is unfortunately too expensive. we will be back! Bye for now.

Date of visit: September 2017