“Highly Recommend”

Crazy Nate's West Coast Mexican
Ranked #4 of 1,275 Restaurants in Nuremberg
Description: Authentic West Coast Style Mexican. Tacos, burritos, nachos, house made margaritas, local beer and more! Offering Brunch every FIRST Saturday with Breakfast burritos, coffee, Mimosas and Bloody Marys.
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

In Nuremburg (Nürnberg) for the weekend and really wanted some Mexican food for dinner. Looked up places and found Crazy Nates. I got a burrito which was really good. My friend got the Nachos, which I had to try and they are really good as well. They are both really filling. I would highly recommend this place for the food and service. The staff are really friendly and there was a great atmosphere here. Hopefully we can come back soon to Crazy Nates. Highly recommend

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank sheila_jules

Reviewed September 16, 2017

For years I have been trying every new Mexican restaurant in and around Nuremberg and was never happy with the taste and autheticity. But now with Crazy Nates I am more than happy. The atmosphere is very laid back, the crew is always friendly and up for some small talk and the food is extremely tasty. Also the restaurant offers a salsa bar, something I had not seen in Germany yet. The produce and meat seem to be very high quality and everything is cooked to Mexican perfection. I would recommend a San Francisco Mission Style Burrito and a locally brewed NBG craft beer.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

Hey Dude! the food is the madness. just delicious! we were there twice and it was always good. Nate is really crazy but cool. the burritos are juicy however the margarita is unfortunately too expensive. we will be back! Bye for now.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 27, 2017

Eating here was more like an experience, the place is so special and different from all the restaurants I've visited. I loved how the place looked like and the burrito I had was just delicious, especially with some chipotle salsa! Add some local Rotbier into this equation and yeah, it's definitely going to be my place to go in Nuremberg!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

Amazing burritos and drinks. By far the best I have tried in Germany. Will return first time I get the chance

Well worth a visit