“Horrible food and expensive”
Review of Enchilada Nurnberg

Enchilada Nurnberg
Ranked #37 of 1,217 Restaurants in Nuremberg
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Altstadt - St. Sebald
Description: At the Enchilada you will find great mexican Food, Steaks, Burger and the largest choice of Tequilas in Nuremberg. We offer a large variaty of cocktails and drinks since 1995.
Reviewed January 30, 2013

It cannot be called Mexican food, Mexican food had real taste, and at least one of the best food of the world, I ate Vegetarian quesadillas, that was like spinach without cheese inside a tortilla,
Service was really bad, we were a large group of 15 people and leave 4 people without food, because the waitress didn´t ask the order.
We started eating when the group just have finished.

4  Thank Covadonga A

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Their cocktails are really good. Try to go there during their happy hour and you'll get some bang for your bucks ;-) My favorite is the "Big Ben": it's fruity and helps you forget your sorrows faster than you would think ...

Their food is ok. I don't want to be a complainer: but if you come from the US, you will probably already have had better Mexican food.

All in all, a place where you can have fun!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We tried a chilli con carne which wasn't the best but the fajitas are good. A bit to oily but that's with all fajitas ... the meat is fried in oil :)

The staff is very friendly, the place is great and the location is the best as it can be, in the middle of the old center.

Go have a try !

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We've lived in Germany for over two years and have never had a good Mexican meal here until we visited Enchilada in Nuremberg! The decor and atmosphere is very authentic, yet classy. The wait staff spoke English and they had menus in English as well. Their happy hour was from 5-8, so we enjoyed our margaritas and mojitos. They were great! The food was very good too. We had the chips and dips platter- the guac and salsa were good, sour cream is one dip and the cheese is the fake stuff, but it all tasted good. Different, but good. The chips were great as well. I had the 3 different tacos- chile con carne, veggie and chicken/cheese. All were great! My husband had the mini burritos and loved them all. The salads served with each dish were delicious. The prices were pretty reasonable. We would definitely go back!

1  Thank kmack143
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I went there with my family after an afternoon of trudging round the sights of Nuremburg. The restaurant is well decorated with a lot of people choosing to eat outside becaise of the nice weather. I opted for the cooler interior.

The service was great all the waitresses whom we had contact with were charming and spoke very good English.

My wife and I had the local lager which was good (and cold). The food was excellent! I have read some comments here about 'authenticity'. If you want truly authentic Mexican food travel to Mexico!! What this places serves is good food with a Mexican theme. I would certainly reccomend it to my friends and anyone else who travels there.

1  Thank Steve W