Although the word "MOTEL" made me a tad scared- this hotel was just perfect! We wanted an inexpensive hotel centrally or close to the downtown area and this "motel" met all those expectations.
1. Room was super clean, modern and fresh
2. Bathroom was also super clean, modern and had a wonderful shower.
3. Lobby was cool looking and front desk staff while a tad understaffed helped us with any of our needs.
4. Location- Hotel is 5-8minutes walk from the wall of Nurnberg which is basocally the downtown area so we were really happy with this.
5. Parking was right at the hotel. Since much of the downtown area is a pedestrian area I think it's hard to park downtown so being on the outskirts of the city was much better for having a car/parking etc.
These were not cons that affected us yet could be to others.
1. The hotel or motel is really basic, hardly no bathroom amenities, no coffee maker, no safe etc. Really just a basic NICE COOL & HIP ROOM.
2. Again, location was good for us and close enough 5-8min. walk BUT I must tell you that in walking back we did walk by a sketchy road with strip joints etc.
3. A tad noisy.. we were in Room 103 and this was the only complaint- we could hear young voices prob. coming home from the clubs and bars yelling and being drunk. This was annoying but then again this can happen anywhere!
So... for 59EURO.. we were more than thrilled and happy.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Motel One Nuernberg-Plaerrer reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel One Nuernberg Plarrer