My wife and I spent one night in Nuremberg in December, right before some pretty large snowstorms hit most of Europe. Still, Nuremberg had plenty of snow on the ground when we got there, so we were quite happy that NH was close to the train station.
The beds were comfortable, the room was modern and trendy, and surprisingly quiet. We expected a bit more noise from the street out front or from the trains, but I don't remember hearing anything.
The bathroom in these rooms is interesting - probably better to travel with someone whose silhouette you want to see... the glass for the shower is frosted, but you will be able to see your travel partner's silhouette on the other side. I'm not sure if this is true for all rooms.
The restaurant was decent and reasonably priced. The buffet was spendy but had a very good selection. Free WiFi in the lobby meant we took turns checking email and sending photos to friends/family. I'd probably stay here again if I go back to Nuremberg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated NH Collection Nürnberg City is located in the very city center of Nuremberg, just a two-minute walk from the central station (an important hub for ICE and long-distance trains) and a five-minute walk from the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, NHHotels, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your NH Collection Nurnberg City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Nurnberg City Hotel Nuremberg
- Nh Nurnberg City Nuremberg