This is hotel is ideal from location point of view as it is right next to the main train station. Also, it is walking distance from main market of the small Nurnberg town.
Front desk is helpful and efficient and can understand and speak fluent english. they have an nice lobby and inhouse restaurant that serves palatable options. Rooms are clean and spacious with nice bathroom and all required amenities.
The only problem with the hotel was its internet access. For whatever reason the access to free internet was only thru wire connection. Also, once you get it, it is restricted to only 100MB per day after which you cannot access. I would just add, that wireless internet is free in the lobby without any restrictions but I was surprised when I got a message that my daily quota of internet is exhausted after using it for a few minutes
the price for stay was very affordable, but the price of breakfast add on was quite steep at Euros 21. Once you opt for the breakfast option you will be delighted with the many options available. Overall a nice experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated NH Collection Nürnberg City is located in the very city center of Nuremberg, just a two-minute walk from the central station (an important hub for ICE and long-distance trains) and a five-minute walk from the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Collection Nurnberg City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Nurnberg City Hotel Nuremberg
- Nh Nurnberg City Nuremberg