Drove from Munich to Nuremberg to look at the Christmas Market and the city, the hotel left only pleasant memories and experiences. A chic restaurant with Spanish and international dishes, by the way prices are reasonable. Room was made in soft warm colors in a small room were three of us. Bathroom compact and cozy. In general, all is well. In the lobby was a huge real gingerbread house, this huge we have not seen yet. The hotel has a very convenient location five minutes walk from the main train station, the city center and the tourist area of about ten. We were satisfied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated NH Collection Nürnberg City is located in the very city center of Nuremberg, just a two-minute walk from the central station (an important hub for ICE and long-distance trains) and a five-minute walk from the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, NHHotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Collection Nurnberg City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Nurnberg City Hotel Nuremberg
- Nh Nurnberg City Nuremberg