We spent 3 nights in Nuremberg and stayed at NH Nurnberg City. The hotel is just a 5 minutes walk by foot from the train station. Another 5 minutes walk, and you're at the entrance to the old town. The hotel receptionist during our check-in was very friendly, a nice touch after a long flight. The hotel rooms are okay - pleasant, clean with a few minor details to be highlighted. We booked 2 standard rooms, one of it has an electric kettle for tea/coffee whilst the other room did not. One room faced the street side (but it wasn't noisy) whilst the other one faced the courtyard. No free WLAN in the rooms - only via LAN cable (which can be borrowed from the reception), but internet speed is not the fastest. This is probably more of a business hotel (for conferences), breakfast was a bit pricey, so we did not have breakfast in the hotel (german backeries like der Beck or Casa Pane which offers breakfast set are just around the corner).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated NH Collection Nürnberg City is located in the very city center of Nuremberg, just a two-minute walk from the central station (an important hub for ICE and long-distance trains) and a five-minute walk from the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, NHHotels, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your NH Collection Nurnberg City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Nurnberg City Hotel Nuremberg
- Nh Nurnberg City Nuremberg