Stayed for two nights on a city break. Had a large room with king size very comfortable bed. Very clean and quiet (Room 305) no particular view but away from road and rail side. Antiquated TV set but did not stay to watch TV.
The beautiful old town is within easy walking distance, as is the rail station and underground station if required. Taxi to airport is €17.
Contrary to other reviews there is free Wi-Fi in the room but negotiating the opening page without agreeing to pay per day is a little confusing.
Staff are friendly and helpful, and breakfast has a large excellent choice - but is expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated NH Collection Nürnberg City is located in the very city center of Nuremberg, just a two-minute walk from the central station (an important hub for ICE and long-distance trains) and a five-minute walk from the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, NHHotels, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Collection Nurnberg City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Nurnberg City Hotel Nuremberg
- Nh Nurnberg City Nuremberg