We were very disappointed in this hotel having previously stayed at the NH in Frankfurt and will not stay at another NH hotel having such a choice of 4 star hotels in the same area. We spent three nights at this hotel with a different rate every night (429E first night - 329E second night and 99E third night) as there was a fair in town. The staff were very nice but the rooms were nothing to write home about. The amenities in the bathroom were not replaced. The televisions were of the very old type and not flat screen. The channels for the television did not at all correspond to the sheet in the room left for the guests to select a channel....this was no four star hotel.
The buffet breakfast had a nice choice for 21 Euros. The dinner we had in the hotel dining room took forever to arrive and the order for the table next to us got completely mixed up and they kept telling the customer, just five minutes which turned out to be 30 minutes to get it sorted out. A hotel closer to the station would have been the Grand Meridien or the Hotel Victoria. We took a taxi to the station for 5 Euros as we did not fancy rolling our suitcases over cobblestone for a ten minute walk .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated NH Collection Nürnberg City is located in the very city center of Nuremberg, just a two-minute walk from the central station (an important hub for ICE and long-distance trains) and a five-minute walk from the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your NH Collection Nurnberg City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Nurnberg City Hotel Nuremberg
- Nh Nurnberg City Nuremberg