I've stayed here twice whilst attending the Spielewaremesse. (toy fair) and it is great. Its definitely a spendy place, but such a great place. Their breakfast alone is worth the stay. Its just outside of the old town walls a few blocks, and not far from the U-Bahn. Since both times I was there, the stays were long, we wanted a comfortable place and this fit the bill. It lacks the charm of a smaller european place, but delivers in every other respect. Rooms were big, clean, and comfortable. I was always able to use their Wi-Fi with no problems, so it made keeping up on work a lot easier. I would definitely choose this place again for business travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated NH Collection Nürnberg City is located in the very city center of Nuremberg, just a two-minute walk from the central station (an important hub for ICE and long-distance trains) and a five-minute walk from the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your NH Collection Nurnberg City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Nurnberg City Hotel Nuremberg
- Nh Nurnberg City Nuremberg