My first stay at this hotel. I am not fluent in German, but the staff were all very nice and helped me out with everything I needed during my stay. The hotel is centrally located a short walk to the Old City and a quick car ride to the airport. I thought that the wireless set up was a little outdated (you have to request a cable and code from the front desk. A reservation charge is added to your bill). But there is free wifi in the lobby and restaurant. The room was very nice with a large bathroom, closet space and beds.
Overall, I thought this was a great stay for a business traveler. If I was vacationing in Nurnberg, I would probably try to stay closer into the Old City with a more historic feel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated NH Collection Nürnberg City is located in the very city center of Nuremberg, just a two-minute walk from the central station (an important hub for ICE and long-distance trains) and a five-minute walk from the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Collection Nurnberg City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Nurnberg City Hotel Nuremberg
- Nh Nurnberg City Nuremberg