We stayed for 3 nights.
Next to the station and old town, just walk right into it, no problem! Convenient subway from Airport, inexpensive, U2-line. Tourist info nearby.
Nice quiet room at the back, Enough space in the room.
Wifi in the lobby, which was free and fast enough for our purposes, why need constant Internet in the room if on holiday? Plenty of newspapers too.
Breakfast expensive. 20€ per person, 15€ pp in the weekend is too much. Once stayed in a nice hotel in Munich, which charged 10€ per room. 15€ per room is max for me, not pp.
Bottle of water in the room too expensive too as was the minibar.
Lots to eat at the station, or going into town at a bakery, they do breakfast too, even on Sunday.
Could not switch off airco in bathroom, which was noisy.
Sunday morning, no warm water. Asked at the reception : yes there was a problem. Although solved next day, why not notify yr guests by phone?
Safe could have been higher up for convenience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated NH Collection Nürnberg City is located in the very city center of Nuremberg, just a two-minute walk from the central station (an important hub for ICE and long-distance trains) and a five-minute walk from the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Collection Nurnberg City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Nurnberg City Hotel Nuremberg
- Nh Nurnberg City Nuremberg