I stayed here when visiting the Christmas markets and found it to be perfect for my needs. It's located just down the road from the train station and a short walk to the old town and the markets.
The room was large and spotlessly clean and the bed huge and very comfortable. The bathroom had a shower over the bath and again was very clean. Slippers and robes are available from housekeeping.
The breakfast was one of the best I have ever had and I'd recommend the hotel just for the breakfast!
The only negative was the lack of wifi in the room. There is 60 minutes of free wifi in the lobby otherwise you can pay for wired internet in the room at 10 euros per day. Watch out though because the upload/download is limited and I hit the limit very quickly because I was uploading photos.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated NH Collection Nürnberg City is located in the very city center of Nuremberg, just a two-minute walk from the central station (an important hub for ICE and long-distance trains) and a five-minute walk from the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your NH Collection Nurnberg City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Nurnberg City Hotel Nuremberg
- Nh Nurnberg City Nuremberg