I stayed at the NH Nurnberg City for 5 nights in August. It's a big chain hotel, and it meets quality standards though lacks individuality and charm. It's very convenient if your main aim is to travel to other cities and towns by train as it's not far from the railway station.
The room was clean and rather spacious, the mattresses were good and I really liked their yoghurt at breakfast (which is served from 6.30. - a great plus!)
What I disliked was our bathroom. Two things: 1) the space near the basin was always full of water as the soap dispenser was placed too far. 2) The opaque glass between the bathroom and the room looks nice but is at night it means that if one person goes to the bathroom, the whole room is illuminated.
Overall, the hotel is good, but choose it for a business trip, not a romantic get-away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated NH Collection Nürnberg City is located in the very city center of Nuremberg, just a two-minute walk from the central station (an important hub for ICE and long-distance trains) and a five-minute walk from the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, NHHotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Collection Nurnberg City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Nurnberg City Hotel Nuremberg
- Nh Nurnberg City Nuremberg