ArtHotel City
NH Collection Nurnberg City(Nuremberg)(Great Value!)
$104
Hotels.com
$102
$92
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$146
  • Bar/Lounge
$117
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Movenpick Hotel Nuremberg-Airport(Nuremberg)(Great Value!)
$95
$176
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsold citybreakfast buffethotel is locatedpillowswall
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Taxi driver recommended this hotel to me, as I was looking for a place near the old city. I reached the place in the late night hours and I had no bookings. I thought I won't get a room. But, the manager told me that I need to wait for some time and within 2-3 hours I got a really nice room. It was very beautiful and well-appointed too. Washroom was luxurious and very clean. Staff there is very helping and polite. The ambiance of the hotel was very homely..I will definitely recommend this place to my other colleagues.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Large rooms, well appointed for the class. Great nights sleep! Excellent selection for breakfast, helpful staff and great location with easy access to the exhibition centre. Will rebook for the next show

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank tired-bus-raveller
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

We have arrived to the hotel at 01:15 in the morning, the staff were very helpful and patient. Breakfast was very good and a lot of variety. The location is good because it is a 10 min walk to the old city also the hotel is close to the subway, if you wish to take the it.

The value is acceptable.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Aberasd
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Stayed in this hotel for one night - it's about a 10 minute walk to the old town. The hotel was on a quiet street, nicely appointed and had very friendly and helpful service. Free coffee, tea, Cappuccino near the lobby. Great value to, we payed 69 Euro for the night (double, no breakfast). Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Leo22
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We booked one night here after failing to find decent apartments or hostels on a student budget and were pleasantly surprised!
The hotel is clean, staff were friendly, and the location was okay for the few things we did (Nuremberg trials museum, wandered through the old town).
Location was fine, it is about a 20 min walk from the main station, but I would recommend a taxi or the metro (we never used the metro) with luggage.

Breakfast was simple but nice, pastries, cereal, juice.
The room was large and clean, but with a smaller bed that we expected (I assume we booked a double room, it is most likely we didn't read the room info properly), but was still very comfortable. The bathroom was also large.

The area was fine, no problems parking our rental car.

Great for a few nights in a small, clean, quiet hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012