Priceline
Yesmeen S
Bowie, Maryland

Very Nice Hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Dec 27, 2018
We chose this hotel because of its proximity to the train station and that it was within walking distance of all the sights we wanted to see. Our room was lovely and awaiting us in our room were 2 bottles of water (still and bubbly), cookies, gummy bears and a note of welcome--a wonderful personal touch. The breakfast was really good with lots to choose from. The staff was friendly and helpful which made our stay that much better. We would definitely stay here again!
Date of stay: December 2018
Get rewarded with One Key
  • Booking.com
0.8 miles from Art Business Hotel Nichtraucherhotel
View more hotels in Nuremberg
All reviews homemade jams old town close to the train station hotel is very conveniently located city centre stayed for nights business trip room was clean and comfortable the hotel offers by foot breakfast was included taxis soap hbf
Selected filters
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Great location and hotel was ok housekeeping was poor no glasses washed and bathroom cleaned on a Sunday and no shower gel in our room for three days. The hotel price included breakfast but that was not explained on our reservation in fact it stated breakfast €7.50 euro per night per person extra so we did not take breakfast however we were charged €45 euro for the breakfast we never had which is clearly itemised on the bill .When I queried this the girl just shrugged her shoulders and said that’s what we do (I shall definitely be taking this further) as it’s misinformation at the least.lastly a so called business hotel should have decent Wi-fi on the fourth floor it was virtually non existent although hotel claims Wi-fi in all areas I had to sit in a stair well to get any prolonged signal.cannot mention breakfast as we had none but still had to paid for it .

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank cliffordbest01
Stephanie H, Inhaber at Art Business Hotel Nichtraucherhotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2018

Dear Mr. Cliffordbest01,

first of all we have to apologize for the poor housekeeping performance. This is not acceptable and we will have a look at it and talk to the responsible person. Please inform us (or our colleges at other hotels) as soon as you notice troubles like this, so we can help you right away and take care of the matter.

regarding the breakfast I hope I can clear the matter. The rate you booked (as all our rates are) is included breakfast. Due to german tax laws we have to display it as a separate invoice item on the invoice, as there are different vat percentages on food and hospitality. If you check your reservation and your invoice the total amount should be the same. If there is a difference please send both documents to me via email (direktion@art-business-hotel.com) and I will take care of the matter.

I also have to apologize for the poor WiFi, I have to talk to the Admin to have a look at this matter and improve the situation.

best regards

Ferdinand Hirschfelder

Reviewed October 23, 2018

hotel is about a block from the train station, but watch for it. The sign just says "HOTEL" so you may not realize you've arrived. Public spaces are very nice, especially the outdoor courtyard. Room and bath are clean, modern, and functional. Bed is very comfortable. It's also very quiet. Breakfast is really great, with lots of interesting home-made items.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank arlenetravels
Reviewed October 21, 2018

Since my 3 days in Nuremberg were going to be taken up with 2 day trips to other towns in the area, I wanted to stay close to the station, but with easy access to the Konigstr. area of town. I figured it would be quieter than the old town across the river and still have a good selection of restaurants and bars.

The art+business hotel met my location needs, and definitely met my value needs. It's a fairly standard business hotel but with some nice touches (like cookies in the room and free water). It seemed very quiet while I was there, I had the bar to myself at 7pm on a Sat night - but maybe that says more about N'berg than the hotel.

The room was well sized with a decent sized bathroom. The hotel was happy to hang onto my bags before I checked in and after I checked out. Really, it sounds dull to say, but I had no issues and while it didn't blow my socks off, the hotel did what it's supposed to do with a quiet efficiency.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Michael G
Reviewed September 29, 2018

Zero complaints. Reasonably priced, helpful staff, nice breakfast. Very nice location near train station and old city. Lots to see within walking distance. They have all the basics covered. Everything was clean, very comfortable bed and large bathroom. I'd call the accommodations somewhat utilitarian, but there is absolutely nothing not to recommend.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stanley B
Reviewed September 8, 2018

I was very happy with this hotel! Sometimes I find that despite glowingly positive reviews there's usually a problem - and I'm a light sleeper so that's usually the sound proofing - not in this case! My room was right by the elevator which worried me straight away but I didn't hear anything from that or any of the other rooms which was great! The bed was comfortable - pillows were thin but they provided others when I asked, and the bathroom was huge! Breakfast was very nice with lots of homemade and organic stuff - I also got a free beer for booking on their website :) Very friendly people and good location close to the Hauptbahnhof and easy walking distance to the old town!

Date of stay: August 2018