Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
arlenetravels
Washington DC, District of Columbia

great location, nice hotel

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Oct 23, 2018
hotel is about a block from the train station, but watch for it. The sign just says "HOTEL" so you may not realize you've arrived. Public spaces are very nice, especially the outdoor courtyard. Room and bath are clean, modern, and functional. Bed is very comfortable. It's also very quiet. Breakfast is really great, with lots of interesting home-made items.
Date of stay: October 2018
0.1 miles from Art Business Hotel Nichtraucherhotel
Restaurant
0.8 miles from Art Business Hotel Nichtraucherhotel
View more hotels in Nuremberg
All reviews homemade jams old town close to the train station hotel is very conveniently located city centre stayed for nights business trip room was clean and comfortable the hotel offers by foot breakfast was included taxis soap hbf
Selected filters
Reviewed October 21, 2018

Since my 3 days in Nuremberg were going to be taken up with 2 day trips to other towns in the area, I wanted to stay close to the station, but with easy access to the Konigstr. area of town. I figured it would be quieter than the old town across the river and still have a good selection of restaurants and bars.

The art+business hotel met my location needs, and definitely met my value needs. It's a fairly standard business hotel but with some nice touches (like cookies in the room and free water). It seemed very quiet while I was there, I had the bar to myself at 7pm on a Sat night - but maybe that says more about N'berg than the hotel.

The room was well sized with a decent sized bathroom. The hotel was happy to hang onto my bags before I checked in and after I checked out. Really, it sounds dull to say, but I had no issues and while it didn't blow my socks off, the hotel did what it's supposed to do with a quiet efficiency.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Michael G
Reviewed September 29, 2018

Zero complaints. Reasonably priced, helpful staff, nice breakfast. Very nice location near train station and old city. Lots to see within walking distance. They have all the basics covered. Everything was clean, very comfortable bed and large bathroom. I'd call the accommodations somewhat utilitarian, but there is absolutely nothing not to recommend.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stanley B
Reviewed September 8, 2018

I was very happy with this hotel! Sometimes I find that despite glowingly positive reviews there's usually a problem - and I'm a light sleeper so that's usually the sound proofing - not in this case! My room was right by the elevator which worried me straight away but I didn't hear anything from that or any of the other rooms which was great! The bed was comfortable - pillows were thin but they provided others when I asked, and the bathroom was huge! Breakfast was very nice with lots of homemade and organic stuff - I also got a free beer for booking on their website :) Very friendly people and good location close to the Hauptbahnhof and easy walking distance to the old town!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank hellofish
Reviewed September 6, 2018

This small hotel is truly a hidden gem. It is located within walking distance to train station, bus station, and is walkable to most of the old town areas and great places to eat. Hotel was clean, comfortable, and had a lovely courtyard for relaxing with a glass of wine from the bar. Included breakfast was outstanding! The staff was friendly and helpful Would definitely stay here again and recommend to others. The bathroom sink area was small, but everything was clean and maintained. Many nice touches...a note of welcome with cookies!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Judy W
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Booked a weekend in Nuremberg and stayed at the art and business hotel. It is in a great location, we flew from Manchester airport, straight off the plane down to the underground and within half an hour arrived at the hotel. Really easy to get there on the u2 and the hotel was literally 5 minutes walk. 5 minute walk to the old town too. Really impressed with the location. Breakfast was adequate, hotel had a nice bar area with an outside seating area. Room was fine, maybe tea and coffee making facilities would be a welcome added extra. Couldn’t fault the reception staff, they were very welcoming and helpful. I would definitely stay here again, too much to see in a weekend.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple