“Great Stay”
Review of Hotel Drei Raben

Hotel Drei Raben
Ranked #2 of 126 Hotels in Nuremberg
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for 1 night and enjoyed my stay. I consider it a small boutique hotel; the front office staff were friendly and informal but very helpful with information and advice. The front office staff also doubled as service staff for breakfast. Enjoyed the breakfast because apart from the usual continental fare of bread, cold hams, they offered a choice of hot breakfast – eggs, pancakes etc.

Hotel is situated within walking distance of sights and shopping. Theme room was fun and cozy. Good Wi-Fi connect in the rooms too and best of all its free. Would stay again in future and for longer if possible.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank twotencents

Reviewed March 30, 2012

I chose to stay in Hotel Drei Raben after reading lots of positive reviews about it. I was disappointed by the experience though it does not mean that my stay was a disaster.

The service was good. The reception was very friendly and helpful all the time. The service during breakfast on Sunday was so and so. It was a busy day but that is no excuse for sloppy service.

The room was small and the bathroom was tiny. Drei Raben is not a five star hotel and I did not book presidential suite so I understand what I can reasonably expect. Unfortunately, I did not get it. The fixtures and fittings and shared premises (corridors etc) had cheap and shabby feel. This was something one would expect to experience in the US or UK but not in Germany.

The location is excellent.

In my opinion, Drei Raben is not a boutique hotel. It is a modern bed and breakfast. And it is a decent modern B&B. However, not a cheap one.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Tygrys
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Perfect location and wonderful staff, we will be back for the Christmas Market!

Room Tip: We stayed in the "conference room". It was huge and had a WC and shower room, 2 TV's...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Super helpful, friendly staff. The hotel is situated within easy walking distance of many of the famous sights. My room was nice and clean but the bathroom was very small and I could hear people walking in the corridor. Free wifi and lovely breakfast. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Braaten
Reviewed March 1, 2012

We have stayed here for the last 3 years while Nurmemberg for business and pleasure. I have never stayed somewhere before that has staff that are friendly, knowledgeable and make our stay so enjoyable. It's the little details that impress me when I travel for business, like when I return from a long day of business and throw all my clothes on the floor and leave for dinner... When I return all my clothes are organized an neatly folded. These are just some of the little things I noticed that the staff will really go out of their way to ensure your stay is enjoyable. Can't wait to be back!!!!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Hotel Drei Rabin made our "frosty" stay in Nuremberg very pleasant. The expansive breakfast selection made each morning a chance to try different foods. All were of very
good quality, served by pleasant people. The cooked to order omlets were delicious.
Wine tasting before going to dinner was a nice time to unwind and when we returned in the
late evening, they offered to bring a hot drink to our rooms.
Our room was attended to morning and evening. Bath was always clean, beds were very comfortable.In our week of stay, we never encountered a problem of any kind. And on our last night, they gave us a wake up at 3am, called a taxi for us and helped with our luggage.
We certainly picked the right place- couldn't have been better.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank 157blb
Reviewed February 26, 2012

I highly recommend the Hotel Drei Raben for your trip to Nurnberg. The hotel is clean and very well located; the staff is very friendly and helpful; the breakfast was wonderful with made to order options available and the charm of the individual rooms was quite special. My children and I loved reading all of the local myths and are definitely interested in coming back and staying in different storybook rooms next time.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Nuremberg hotels
Hotel Victoria
Sorat Hotel Saxx
#6 of 126 in Nuremberg
NH Collection Nurnberg City
#11 of 126 in Nuremberg

Been to Hotel Drei Raben? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Drei Raben

Address: Koenigstr. 63, 90402 Nuremberg, Bavaria, Germany
Location: Germany > Bavaria > Franconia > Middle Franconia > Nuremberg > Altstadt - St. Lorenz
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Suites Airport Transportation
#1 Luxury Hotel in Nuremberg
#1 Romantic Hotel in Nuremberg
#1 Family Hotel in Nuremberg
#2 Business Hotel in Nuremberg
Price Range: $163 - $487 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Hotel Drei Raben 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, HRS, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Drei Raben reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Drei Raben Hotel