I and my wife visited Nuremberg with three basic intentions: Christmas markets, shopping and sightseeing. And hotel location met all our needs:
- Shopping area takes start not at hotel doors, but after 2 minutes walk,
- Christmasmarket is not too far away - it takes approximately 20 minutes on foot to reach it as well as to reach railway station, which is at the same distance from the hotel (we used train to have an excursion to Bamberg).
In addition, you can easily reach the hotel from Nuremberg Airport or railway station by U-bahn - the hotel is in 2 minutes walk distance from U-bahn station Weisser Turm.
The staff was very efficient and friendly. Althouth we arrived too early (some minutes past 12am) for check-in , our room was ready, so we did not have to wait until official check-in time.
Our superior room was not too spacious, but it was clean and quiet - we did not hear any noise neither from the street, nor from the corridor and neighbouring rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located on a charming cobbled street, our Nurnberg hotel blends contemporary style with Bavarian warmth. Sip coffee on our pavement terrace and plan your day with complimentary wireless Internet in the bright Lobby. Holiday Inn Nurnberg City Centre is 2 minutes' walk from Weisser Turm U-Bahn station, from where trains serve Nurnberg. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Nurnberg City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Nurnberg City Centre Hotel Nuremberg
- Holiday Inn Nuremberg
- Nuremberg Holiday Inn