TripAdvisor

from $184.69
from $130.30
from $130.30
More Info
All reviews his knowledge private tour combo tour wwii tour great tour rally grounds old town full day tour nuremberg trials better understanding ask questions subject matter nuremberg area day trip smoked eel come alive walking tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our tour with Kevin was excellent and very informative. He picked us up at our hotel and our WWII Combo tour was beyond our expectations. It was a cold day, and Kevin was very mindful of us being from FL. His knowledge of the sites and attention to detail were great. To help us envision what the Rally Grounds, Coliseum, and Soldier Field looked like before and during war he brought a book filled with 8x10 pictures. He took us back to Old Town, pointed out the best place for a Bratwurst, and dropped us at the centralized Marketplace. We highly recommend Kevin & his WWII Combo Tour.
Karen & Steve Mahnke / Riley Babcock & Toni Pollitz.

Date of experience: November 2019
TourGuideKevin, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Many, many thanks for your review ! Customers like you guys make my job fun.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Words and pictures can’t describe the history and beauty of Nuremberg. A must see if your traveling in Germany

Date of experience: September 2019

Thanks. I assume that you liked my tour.

Reviewed November 6, 2019

I was in Germany this past October for work and wanted to make the most out of my free weekend - so I booked a tour of Nuremberg with Kevin and I'm happy that I did! This tour was the highlight of my entire trip.
I can't speak more highly of Kevin. I was picked up promptly from my hotel in the morning and shown WW2 sites outside of Old Town. Kevin really knows his history and you can tell he enjoys sharing history of Nuremberg with others. Kevin had several photos with him to support how monuments looked in their prime which really helped put things into perspective. Before continuing the tour of Old Town, we had bratwurst at his favorite spot in town. Man, they were good! I went back the following day to buy more to go. In Old Town, he showed me where I could pick up some lebkuchen and helped me locate an ATM. I was shown the town wall, explained how they would defend themselves in the event of an attack, and shown the home of the towns executioner. These things I would've completely overlooked had I walked the town myself - I am grateful my tour included this!
Overall, it was such a cool learning experience. You can't go wrong with a private tour with Kevin

Date of experience: October 2019
TourGuideKevin, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Samantha, many thanks for your glowing review! I enjoyed our time together.

Reviewed October 31, 2019

An excellent tour covering an extensive amount of history and sights in a short time. Kevin was very knowledgeable and give us a detailed description to each of the sights that he brought us to - even the travelling time in the car was occupied with a very detailed account of the Nuremberg trials and snippets of stories relating to the characters involved. A very well organised and conducted tour giving a good overview of the Nazi Party in WW2 and the Nuremberg trials. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: October 2019
TourGuideKevin, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2019

Many thanks! It was a pleasure giving you my tour.

Reviewed October 24, 2019

We thoroughly enjoyed our morning with Kevin. He is easy to talk with and his WW2 Combo tour is incredibly informative and interesting. He has a wealth of knowledge on this period in Nuremberg history, the Nazi rallies and the Nuremberg trials. His narrative and presentation are excellent. We almost felt transported back to the time of the rallies as he brought us to key areas and explained the scope and magnitude of Hitler's vision. The last part of the tour takes place in the building where the Nuremberg trials were held. Because it was Sunday, we were able to access the room where they took place. Beforehand, Kevin provided us with a great deal of information about the trials and about the men involved. It was very interesting and made the experience even more authentic. Afterwards, he dropped us off for lunch at a quaint restaurant in Old Town. We enjoyed it so much, we went back for dinner the following night. Thank you, Kevin, for a truly memorable experience. We highly, highly, highly recommend you!

Date of experience: October 2019
TourGuideKevin, Owner at Nuremberg Tours in English, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2019

Thank you very much for the fantastic review of my Nuremberg WW2 Combo Tour! You made my day.